20 January 2012

Testimonial about my work with Jin Shin Jyutsu and EFT;Friday, January 20, 2012

I first approached Perizat Hamdy after reading one of her bulletins concerning her successful treatment of :
"....depression, stress, worry, fears and all the related symptoms such as: panic, feelings of helplessness of hopelessness, insomnia, chest pain and palpitations, forgetfulness, lack of initiative, negativity, despair, guilt, anger, constant fatigue, constant fear, can’t take decisions, can’t enjoy anything, nightmares or too many dreams, night sweats, mental confusion, etc… "

Reading the list was like reading all the symptoms that my son was suffering from at the time. After a long, reassuring chat with her I decided that I must persuade him to speak to her the next time he came over to Greece. In fact he was feeling so desperate he needed no persuading! Within the first three sessions he made incredible progress. His energy had returned, and his tension had almost disappeared. After two weeks of daily sessions he was a changed person! He had another further set of sessions a few months later. So convinced was he that Perizat's methods work that he suggested I "try her out".

OK - I'm middle-aged and, at the wrong side of 65 yrs, I don't have the energy I once had, plus I take it as normal to have aches and pains from time to time. I have a number of common chronic conditions which I don't consider life-threatening but taken together, can physically drag me down from time to time - eg: high blood pressure, underactive thyroid, diverticular disease and other intestinal problems, reflux, gall bladder, and other digestive problems... overweight, tiredness, aching joints (the list goes on...).

I too am convinced that Jin Shin Jyutsu works. The results were not as dramatically fast as my son's but they are evident. Six months in, my thyroid doctor wanted to know what I was doing that I had not been doing before because the "nodule" in my neck had reduced in size. My medication has now been reduced twice. Since I began regular sessions in September 2010, incidences of "the runs" seem to have stopped altogether, and many of the aches and pains that I had, have disappeared. The faciitis in my foot has not quite gone yet but neither is it so excruitiatingly painful as it once was.

Not only does Jin Shin Jyutsu work, but so does EFT.
I didn't think I'd ever need EFT. However, in mid-summer 2011 I experienced a very high blood pressure surge brought on by extreme heat, anxiety and my own stupid fault (I ran to get something - I - who no longer run!!) and then tried, completely breathless, to do a 2 minute speech. I thought my head would explode. To cut a long story short, getting back to normal took about 10 days. I didn't think anything about it until I was asked to do a short presentation in September. I thought I was fine - until I began speaking and then I experienced a less serious, but similar surge. I thought I could never do this again.
What to do? A week before I'd been asked to give a brief speech I asked Perizat to do EFT with me. After three sessions I felt relaxed and confident. The speech went off without a hitch - it was as if I'd never had a problem in the first place.

To quote my son, you quickly see that Perizat’s practice is not only based on many years of experience but also on a personal drive to do the best for her clients. She not only strives to set up a programme tailored to your needs, but also gives you the tools to ensure continuity between sessions and after ending your therapy. Moreover, her sensitivity to her clients’ personal needs and each individual’s therapy process is marked by her kindness, patience and humour - as a practitioner as well as a person. I think that whatever you’re suffering from, you are likely to find relief - if not outright ‘cure’.
Try it at least. I highly recommend Perizat.

Di Drymoussis



No comments: