15 October 2013

Testimonial for EFT and Trauma related physical pain.


9/2013

Testimonial about EFT and Physical Pain:
"I suffered a very bad broken ankle upon my arrival in Greece which required pins in order to heal correctly two years ago. There was unfortunately a lot of emotional strain linked to the accident and Perizat helped me get over the physical pain I had been experiencing for two full years in one session of EFT combined with a few sessions of Jin Shin Jyutsu! I really did not think that such pain could go away so quickly as I had almost just accepted that I would have the pain all my life! I highly recommend Perizat's EFT and Jhin Shin Jyutsu sessions (as well as her meditation sessions)! If you would like to discuss the sessions with me please ask Perizat for my email/phone number.
 Jackie"

No comments: