29 October 2014

Testimonial for Healing Depression




"I met Perizat by accident when she answered an advert for the sale of some books from my personal library and some music. After many months gap between our meetings, suffering from depression, loss of sleep, and finding it impossible to concentrate or do any work at all I remembered this charming woman. I found her contact details through my wife Charis and called for an appointment. From the first meeting Perizat and the treatment had an immediate effect. At least I could concentrate and started working again and found my confidence building up. The treatment went on for approximately 20 meetings and I found that during this period I regained my confidence, my sleep patterns came back to normal and my work energy took off. I managed to complete work tasks that had been pending for months on some very important projects. The alternative to this would have been to start taking various medicines, anti-depressants and sleeping tablets to get my cycle back. This is something that I am personally completely against and I am not very good with medication. I prefer the natural treatments and Perizat gave me that."
Mr. Spiros L.

No comments: