11 May 2022

 

Yasmine Khaled reviewed The Touch of Healing – 5 star
Perizat, the best thing that happened to me this year...you made me come alive again through your healing sessions and to that I am forever Grateful. Thank you so much for the change you made to my life. Your open heart, magical touch, genuine sensitive personality and deep understanding created a wonderful recipe for a positive outcome. You had the ability to address several issues and actually work on it and change them. You were able to recognize when and what to do and say according to my condition in each session and you were able to get to the root of a problem. This created a remarkable change and not only allowed me to deal with my life Traumas but also made me reflect on myself and brought me back to myself and to life, not only emotionally but physically I was feeling way better…I was able to sleep again, I no longer had pain in my shoulder or stomach nor did I continue vomiting…your sessions were transformational and the most special thing about your sessions is that you did it with true passion and love, you embraced me and gave me hope. You are an extraordinary compassionate authentic healer that brought joy and warmth to the healing session; one would feel safe and in good hands with you. I highly recommend Perizat, know that if you try her sessions, it’s not only brilliant but also transformational.. be ready to start a Journey.

No comments: