11 May 2022

 

Sent to me on WhatsApp.
"Parizat is a life savor !!!
I am a cancer survivor and been working with Parizat for 2 years now. We did a lot of EFT and Jin shin jyutsu. She does this amazing combination of both. She helped me overcome a lot of traumas with the EFT and helped me heal using her miraculous Jin shin jyutsu. IT DOES WORK!!!
I worked with various practitioners before but honestly no one had a deep impact on me like Parizat.
I highly highly recommend her.
Not only is she an amazing lady but she takes her work very seriously and will help you become a better version of yourself. She helps you heal from the inside out. Healing your soul is the gate to heal physically ... she thought me that....
I am staying with you for life Parizat and cannot thank you enough for all that you did for me.
Love ,Sara"
Sara K.

No comments: