11 May 2022

 

Testimonial sent to me by e-mail
"Testimonial. JSJ after Chemotherapy and radiation for cancer treatment
In May 2020 I had an operation for Parotid cancer. At the end of June I commenced chemotherapy and radiotherapy for 6 weeks and at the end of the treatment I was extremely weak and exhausted and had no energy at all. My white blood cell counts were very low. For 3 weeks I could only lie on my bed and couch.
I know Peri for many years and had a EFT session with her in 2015 which immediately cured the problem I had then. I also knew of the positive results she achieves with her clients with JSJ.
I was extremely fortunate as she came to Athens just when I needed her. I had 20 JSJ sessions with her which accelerated my recovery and well being. I thank her so much for this as she helped me so much at a very crucial time in my life.
She is positive, caring , extremely conscientious and has a gentle understanding manner.
Peri cares deeply about her patients and does whatever she can to help with the healing process. She is an exceptional professional.
She helped me learn a lot about Jin Shin Jyutsu and how it affects us positively, both body and mind. She also taught me some self help holds, which I practice. I admire her and highly recommend her as with Peri one can only achieve accelerated positive results.
Thank you Peri."
Eleni M.

No comments: